If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that having smooth, luscious lips year round is a definite goal of ours. After all, nothing is worse than the feeling of dry, cracked, flaky lips. It’s just not ideal, especially when you have events or dinners to attend. Luckily, there’s a 365-cure to defeating that unwanted situation and boosting lip hydration forever; the Alana Mitchell Lip Repair Balm.
This beautifying lip repair balm was created to be able to go everywhere with you, and restore moisture to your lips any time of the day. Gone are the days worrying about less-than-desirable peckers!
Our lip repair balm is expertly formulated without any petroleum. Yep, that’s right; This baby’s au naturale. The natural lip balm is made with essential oils and key, organic ingredients for success.
This works in your benefit since petroleum is not only artificial and contains contaminants (yuck!) but it also traps everything in its wake, which means dirt, grime...dead skin. RE: Not breathable and not ideal.
Luckily our lip balm’s organic nature includes the following cruelty-free ingredients:
- Peppermint Essential Oil. This scent is known to awaken and stimulate the senses, so you get an aromatherapy benefit each time you use it.
- Vitamin E and Organic Shea Butter. Both are inherently moisturizing so you can enjoy soft, smooth lips.
- Organic Jojoba Oil. Known for its repartive properties, it adds an extra boost to this lip balm.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of 100% all natural and organic lip balm year round. If you want to make sure that your whole body stays moisturized and hydrated just like your lips, try out the Alana Mitchell Full Spectrum Hemp Relief Lotion.
- 100% natural and organic
- Made with vitamin E and organic shea butter for a perfect pout
- Delivers maximum moisture, eliminating the need to keep re-applying
- Lips stay plump and youthful year-round
- Protection from the elements, including cold weather and wind
- Free of artificial fragrances and parabens and is not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
Apply throughout the day for soothing hydration. The Lip Repair Balm can be used alone or before applying your favorite lipstick for maximum moisture retention.
Organic Shea butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Beeswax & 100% Pure Essential Oils.
We offer the fastest shipping and hassle free returns!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
- Return policy does not apply to products purchased with a discount code. All Returns subject to a 20% restock fee at our discretion.
Why Buy From Alana Mitchell Skincare?
- sales all season long
- competitive pricing
- live esthetician help
- spa & medical products
- shop by category or concern
- Alana gives back
Live Esthetician Help
When you call, email, or live chat you are talking to a medical esthetician that was hired and trained by Alana herself.
These amazing estheticians have had at least two years’ experience in the medical spa field, advanced ingredient and product knowledge, and professional treatment training.
Don’t be surprised if Alana answers; she jumps in to keep in touch and provide the same quality of customized advice as when she started almost ten years ago!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back without contacting us first.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Contact us if you need a replacement before sending it back. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 34179 Golden Lantern Ste 101, Dana Point, CA, 92629, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 34179 Golden Lantern Ste 101, Dana Point, CA, 92629, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.